Thursday, November 1, 2007

inaugural post

I've decided to do it. Start a blog, and kill the president.

It started like this: I was arguing with strangers on the internet (why do I do that?), when someone made the random comment that the Government watches everything we write. I said, "Really? I'm going to kill the president!" He posted back that I should expect a visit from Men in Black sometime soon, and suggested I start a blog to keep the world posted on the fascist tendencies of our leaders.

And so I thought, Yes! In fact, I've been thinking of killing the president for some time now. I'm an angry American. I have ties to a Middle Eastern country that's accused of sponsoring terrorism. I have legal access to many kinds of poison. I've used them on people before.

Mr. Bush should worry. I invite the Men in Black to come calling: by the time they read this -- if they really do -- it may be too late.

-- loulou3

No comments: